• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I do that?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. So I need a little help. I'm pretty much a self taught designer and I just like to mess around and make things in my spare time. However I'm currently hung up on a project and am running on a deadline.I need to figure out how to great this effect with an image. I already know how to make a red and cyan stereoscopic image I just cant seem t figure out how to get the darker blue/purple of where the two images overlap. If anyone could help me out I'd be super grateful.oi the album.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Forum Lounge is not for technical help, please provide the name of the program you are using so your message may be moved to the correct program forum... A program would be Photoshop or Dreamweaver or Muse or Premiere Pro or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a Photoshop question to me.

Blending modes would probably do what you're asking for. They behave differently in CMYK vs RGB, so you may need to change your image's color mode. Also, you would want to do this effect inside a group folder and not set it to pass through so that the background isn't affected by the blending modes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This question is for photoshop. Sorry I'm brand new to these forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Moved to the Photoshop General forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines