Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Red Screen Shake Problem

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe After Effects CC 2014

I was just adding effects and randomly every effect just went red i have tryed to re install the effects it didnt work i have no idea what to do. It started after i was in the middle of rendering a project and som error popped up i didnt remember what it said then i tryed to render it again and then everything went red please leave an answer if u have any thought what the problem could me thank you ❤️

i7 Proccesor

2x Nvidia GTX 760

Windows 10

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you are applying Saphire's Shake effect followed by the Transform effect. What else is going on in the project? You have not given us much to work on.

We don't know anything about your comp or your workflow or if this happens with just a simple comp like a shape layer or a text layer and the effect.

The easiest way to start diagnosing problems is to press the U key twice with all or none of your layers selected and start looking for things to turn off. This will show you everything that has been modified in the comp. Leave the effect that you are switching on and off in your screencast on and start turning other things on and off or resetting values.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think now its the trapcode plugins that make the whole screen red couse everytime i use a plugin from trapcode then it wents red

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, what exact version of CC 2014 are you using? I know it's not the most updated version because your interface is still amber.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines