• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

denoiser 2 plugin for after effects problem

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased red giants Denoiser 2 plugin(ver1.4.8) for After Effects cs6 and Premiere pro

My system is I7-4770k with 32gb ram and graphics card is  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 Ti. I have cuda enabled in pre pro but when I apply the Denoiser 2 effect to a clip in after effects or in pre pro the monitor window goes black until I uncheck "use gpu" in denoiser. With gpu enabled Iam able to drag the time line indicator and the program monitor shows the image until I stop dragging then it goes black screen again. Denoiser 3 is not compatible with cs6, thats why I have 2.I know the Graphics card is compatible because it is automatically turning gpu on when the effect is applied.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

know the Graphics card is compatible because it is automatically turning gpu on when the effect is applied.

Just because the GPU is enabled when you apply the effect does not mean the GPU is compatible. That's just the way the effect was programed.

I would check with the manufacturer. It is not uncommon for GPU acceleration to be buggy in both Premiere Pro and AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gpu is working fine in all other plugins that are using the gpu including after effects and premiere just not with this one plugin.I experienced something similar a few years back with something else that caused the screen to go black when enabiling the gpu but can't remember what the solution was.My other computer has this plugin as well but gpu is not compatible with that one and gpu is grayed out.On this machine the effect automatically enables the gpu and the program monitor is black until I uncheck "enable gpu"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just because the GPU is working fine with other plug-ins does not mean that it will work with this one. Those are just the facts. Every plug-in is written with it's own set of code and sometimes you end up with a bug. Check with Red Giant. This may not be an isolated event. I've seen this more than once since the development of GPU accelerated effects. It is also not unique to Adobe products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines