• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

(URGENT) How to reinstall Photoshop after reset without serial code?

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!

Hi, I recently bought a new customised PC from a local computer shop. When I was buying it (in person) he asked if i would like something downloaded onto it to use. He said he had lots of apps he could download to my computer if I paid. So that's what

I did. He installed Microsoft Word, Microsoft Edge, etc. But he also installed a full version of Photoshop CS6.

I loved it and was happy I bought it, but I have two monitors and one day they started acting up. I had to reset my computer without realising what I had on it. I just came back to it and everything is gone, like I expected. But I soon realised what I'd done.

Is there anyway to reinstall Photoshop back onto it (without paying for a new subscription)? I've tried looking for Windows.old, but to no avail, it's not on my computer anywhere. And I know I can't download it again with Creative Cloud without the serial code, etc. that I obviously don't have because I didn't buy it personally. What do I do?

Thanks, Eoin.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

And I know I can't download it again with Creative Cloud without the serial code, etc. that I obviously don't have because I didn't buy it personally.

If you didn't buy it, you can only install the trial for 7 days.

You have been using it illegally if this was not done:

Transfer an Adobe product license

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I know I can't download it again with Creative Cloud without the serial code, etc. that I obviously don't have because I didn't buy it personally.

If you didn't buy it, you can only install the trial for 7 days.

You have been using it illegally if this was not done:

Transfer an Adobe product license

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should report the shop for stealing software. Because that's what they did, if they didn't charge you hundreds of dollars and give you a serial number. Same for Word. Edge is free though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines