• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Play button stopped working after CPU upgrade

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded my CPU from an i5 4690k to an i74690k and the preview play button stopped working. I can drag the blue playhead icon through my clip smoothly, without any problem, but when I push the preview play button, nothing happens.

Prior to my CPU upgrade, the play button worked fine.

If I keep pushing the play button now, the clips seems to go backwards one frame at a time.

Any ideas of what's wrong?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That...doesn't sound right. Try uninstalling and reinstalling AE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, totally weird. Anyway, I updated the video driver and rebooted a few times. The issue is now resolved. Whatever led to this remains a mystery. I'm glad things are back to normal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm glad it's working again! That would have been a difficult thing to troubleshoot!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines