• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CS6 After Effects crashing Mac

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My after effects keeps on crashing, it doesn't even make it up to the boot up screen. need help, thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need way more details about you system and AE version. If your CS6 is up to date and your OS is also you may have conflicting fonts, fouled up permissions or a host of other problems. Has AE ever worked on your system? If it id, what changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running OSX Sierra 10.12.2, AE is version 11.0 . This is the first time I have opened AE since buying CS6 Web Premium.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to update AE to 11.0.4 to work on any Mac OS since Mavericks (I think - it might have been Yosemite). Regardless, for Sierra, you DEFINITELY need 11.0.4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I update it when i cant open it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you can open any other Adobe app, there's an updates option (in the Help menu option, I think).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines