• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR6 - Sync Photos to iOS without CC subscription

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently purchased LR6 as a one time purchase rather than the subscription CC account.  I had been a longtime Aperture user.

One of the things I enjoyed with Aperture was the ability to sync photos out of Aperture on to my phone through the iOS Photos app, which allowed syncing to Aperture or Photos.

I recently downloaded LRM for iOS and was excited to once again look at the recent photos I had taken and imported into LR6.

However, it appears that the only way I can get photos on my phone from LR6 to LRM is to have a subscription account.

Is this correct, or am I missing something?  Are there any third party programs that will enable me to see photos from LR6 on my iOS device?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

You have to have CC to sync using the cloud to Lightroom Mobile.  Although I am a CC member I just use an app on the iPad called PHOTOSYNC that will run on Apple, Android and PC's to transfer files wirelessly from and to the iPad Photos application.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have to have CC to sync using the cloud to Lightroom Mobile.  Although I am a CC member I just use an app on the iPad called PHOTOSYNC that will run on Apple, Android and PC's to transfer files wirelessly from and to the iPad Photos application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines