• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Set zoom globally

Participant ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to set the zoom % globally so that I don't have to reset it every time I go to a new page?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Hello,

These are the great suggestions, and I welcome you to our Ideas for features in Adobe Muse page.

Here you can put all your feature request and they will be looked on.

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

Can you provide us with the exact details of what you are trying to do so that we can assist you better?

Is this what you are looking for? html - how to set zoom level using css - Stack Overflow

This feature isn't available in Muse, but like the reply to this post says, it is best to set your fonts and assets to scale gracefully.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I wasn't clear.  This is probably a feature request.  I have something like 24 pages where I had to go in and alter the settings for a small text box on each.  I each time I went to the next page it came up in the zoom % in Muse where I had last looked at it.  Since I wanted to adjust the settings for the text box while zoomed it to 200%, it meant that each time I went to a new page I had to manually select 200%.  It got tedious and I was hoping there was a way to set the zoom for all the pages in a project with one global click select.  It has nothing to do with the website itself; it is just a shortcut for working in Muse that I was hoping for.

While I am on the subject of feature requests, I'd love to be able to have a keystroke that stepped through each page in my website in the order in which they show up in the plan view so that I could step through the pages without going back and forth to the plan and design views.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

These are the great suggestions, and I welcome you to our Ideas for features in Adobe Muse page.

Here you can put all your feature request and they will be looked on.

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines