• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CS6 Exporting

Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone.

Would like to know if anyone on here is aware of what could be happening to my exporting function with InDesign CS6.

I have a template for a tri-fold brochure, it is named "01_Brochure_INDD CS2" so I am assuming it was built in CS2.

The original template opens up fine in CS6 and can be altered, as shown here ...

ORIGINAL TEMPLATE

Original Template.jpg

But The printing company cannot have the file in InDesign, they need a JPEG, PDF or PSD.

THE EXPORTING PROBLEM

When I try to export it to a different format ( JPEG, PDF, EPS, PNG ) they all turn out like like this ...

Export as JPEG.jpg

You can see the blue is missing and there is a wire frame showing, as well the black is missing turned to gray.

Can anyone help me find out as to why this is happening? I Thank You in advance for your time and help in this matter.

Robb

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Enable high quality display. Looks like some of those graphics are either missing or being displayed at low quality.

Some items may be set to non printing as well since they're only there for information for you to fill in the content that you're going to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I suppose the blue is a spot color. The grey is overprinting. Use only PDF for print.

How does the overprint preview look like in Acrobat?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines