• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_DOCUMENT_OPEN_ERROR??

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2015 Sep 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Suddenly I am getting the subject error and can not download books from my local library.  I was working win ADE 4 under Win 10 then I reverted to ADE 3.

Computer time and date are accurate.

How can I fix this?

Thx

Preston

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get an answer? I'm getting the same message under similar circumstances (library book, Windows 10). I've been browsing around the forums, and it appears Adobe is completely unresponsive on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 15, 2015 Dec 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imagine you got an answer long ago, but just in case: running ADE as Administrator seems to fix this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Yes. Running as administrator has worked.  Well Done.  There are so many niggly problems with this system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 26, 2018 Sep 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i did that and didnt works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines