• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem/question with making Book

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a Collection of photos to be used in making a book.  However, Of the 598 photos in the Collection, only 480 were actually included in the Book.  How do I add/access the additional 118 photos that are in the Collection so that I can use them in the book?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

This is likely to be the answer.

Lightroom limits the number of pages at 240. This reflected Blurb's own limit on the number of pages at the time the code was written. If Blurb have subsequently increased the limit, it is quite possible that Lightroom's limit hasn't yet been updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a guess from me..... given the large number of images, it might mean you have many pages (I can't know for sure because you haven't said). Therefore, you might have reached the maximum page limit that Blurb set. It could be worth checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is likely to be the answer.

Lightroom limits the number of pages at 240. This reflected Blurb's own limit on the number of pages at the time the code was written. If Blurb have subsequently increased the limit, it is quite possible that Lightroom's limit hasn't yet been updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One way to verify this is to confirm the number of pages versus the number of images in the book. If in fact there are more than 240 pages that is likely the case. If however it is less than 240 pages the cause might be that you are working with smart previews versus originals are on an external and it is connected you won't be pinged on the images not being found until you try to export.

Rather than guess... can you answer these questions:

How many pages are in your book

Are your image stored on an external drive

Are all of your images in the right file format

Have you looked at Adobe's article on the book module: How to make photo books in Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where are the images stored... on an external drive? Are you using smart previews on these 118 images? Are you seeing exclamation points on these images? Blurb has a maximum of 1000 images per book so that shouldn't be the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines