• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign Cs6 no longer opens

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted Adobe last year with the same frustrating problem, it was resolved.

Ever since I purchased Lightroom, it seems that every time I go to open one of the many indesign documents I have had for years, it's says my Trial has Expired!!!

I have been using Indesign for years on this same computer. Nothing has changed except that I signed up to Creative Cloud for LightRoom and ever since I can't use indesign.

I need this for my business urgently.

Below is the case number from the guy I just spoke to who was unable to help me and said there were no previous notes on the last time this happened - great!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

CS6 is not supported on El Capitan. If it did run, you were happy, but if not, it is as it is promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What OS do you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have OS X El Capitan Version 10.11.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is not supported on El Capitan. If it did run, you were happy, but if not, it is as it is promised.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for helping me, the weird thing is that I rang Adobe and they fixed this problem and it was fine. Now it's decided my trial (?) is over. Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'd be a rich man if I got a dollar from every CS6 user who has reported problems in El Capitan or later versions of macOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines