• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Jan Update XD Continually Crashes

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is is possible to revert back to the previous version? After the Jan update my XD app now crashes randomly. Sometimes as much as every minute. The program is almost unusable. I have sent the majority of the crash reports through.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry you're having issues with this.

Is this happening on the Windows or Mac version of XD?

Thanks,
Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is happening with Mac. I have never had a problem until immediately after the update. I have deleted and reinstalled multiple times with no luck. I have also tried to regularly clean my memory to ensure there is no reasons for my Mac to struggle. This hasn't helped either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey matthewb13159339-

Can you shoot either Dan or myself a copy of the crash log? This should show up in the "Do you want to send this to Apple?" dialog - click "More Details," then copy and paste that into a text file and share it with us.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines