Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text glitch in AE preset

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I'm currently experiencing an error on After Effects where the text glitches and moves from it's position. It's sporadic and random and I can't think of a reason why it would change.

I created a boxed text effect by creating a preset using this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD5xw9m-sc4) there's a few comments underneath the tutorial that have experienced similar problems.

You can fix the error when you change any of the texts properties but it's a short term fix and sometimes doesn't hold long enough. When we import the AE compositions into Premiere the glitch occurs and the text disappears and mainly reappears, always to the top of the composition. The error normally occurs in premiere and then when you check your AE file it shows up there too.

Is this just a bug in After Effects or is there an issue in the preset that I've created?

Links to the preset created are here:

NEWSTITLES2017.aep - Google Drive

IBT Presets.zip - Google Drive

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Best,

Alfred

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What, exact, version of AE are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CC 2017 (14.1)

It still glitched on 14.0, and when I downgraded to CC 2015.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines