• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Странное взаимодействие Лайтрума с Фотошопом

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Раньше достаточно было из Лайтрума отправить фото в Фотошоп, там сохранить после обработки, и в исходной папке Лайтрума создавался TIFF, добавлялся в каталог и даже сразу входил в стек с исходным файлом. Переставлял систему, скачал все заново, настройки те же. Теперь после сохранения из Фотошопа TIFF так же сохраняется в папку с исходным файлом, но Лайтрум по непонятной причине добавляет TIFF не в исходную папку, а в новую папку с таким же названием, которая якобы лежит в корне диска. Что для меня вообще за гранью понимания, потому что никакой папки фактически не создается. Все это довольно неудобно, и я не понимаю, где искать разгадку.

Снимок экрана 2017-02-11 в 15.17.55.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe this is the problem. Lightroom 4.3 Duplicate folders being created on import

The solution is in reply #4 in that thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. It makes sense, but unfortunately it did not help in my case. At first I didn't find any upper-lowercase differences in Finder (I'm on Mac) and LR library, and - second - the method with updating folder location back and forth didn't work as expected. My folder appears now on the root level on Macintosh HD (only in LR catalog of course, I didn't move it).  And I cannot move it to its place in catalog, because LR says "Folder already exists". The only way I see now is to create a new catalog and use it for all ongoing work from now on. New catalog does not have this issue, I checked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue isn't lower case vs upper case. The issue is that a folder appears in your Lightroom folder panel that doesn't exist in the same location in your operating system. The solution in reply #4 of that thread fixes the problem, even if there isn't a capital letter issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed all steps carefully. Now my original folder appears to be outside my Pictures folder, when in reality it lays inside Pictures and inside my library folder next. Import works ok. Library structure looks not ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sitting at your computer so I can't see what you see. Can you show us a screen capture of how the Folders look in Lightroom, and an equivalent sreen capture showing how things look in your operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really grateful for your attention.

Finder.jpgLR.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, right click on People, select Update Folder Location, then select the People folder that is a subfolder of Mos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did it. It is a part of the solution. And I did it a second ago just to check. Nothing changes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get any error messages?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. There was "merge?" question when I updated People folder location from temporary folder on external hard drive back to original location. I answered "yes". Nothing more. Sorry for bad English by the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't own a Mac, but somewhere I read that sometimes these things straighten out after you re-start your computer. Please try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It didn't work. That's all right, eventually there is nothing wrong in creating new catalog from time to time. My old catalogs I will use as an archives. Thanks for your help again.

Viktor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, if you want to stop trying to fix the problem and use a solution that is a terrible idea and causes worse problems than the existing problem, I guess you should go ahead. I strenuously disagree with you, there are terrible disadvantages to creating new catalogs from time to time.

I would continue to try to fix the problem.

Let's try a simple experiment. In your operating system, rename the People folder to People1

Does this cause a question mark icon to appear on the People folder in Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Lightroom, right-click on the People fodler that has the question mark, and select Find Missing Folder, and point to the People1 folder under Mos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Снимок экрана 2017-02-14 в 15.27.41.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That People folder is being very stubborn.

I have only a wild guess at this point in time, but it will take you only a minute to try it out. Close Lightroom, then rename your Preference file, and then restart Lightroom. The location of the Preference file is given here: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom opened like for the first time, with some tips and default workspace. Aside from that nothing changes.

I did some tests with newly created library. I have created subfolder, then I updated its location to the temporary folder and back to original. LR reflects folders structure correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines