1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 13, 2017 10:15 AM by Preran

Slow Running and Stalls

AngelaDavies999 Level 1

I see in the forums that other people have experienced this problem. BUT having started to create a site for the first time since the CC2017 Muse update I cant believe its this buggy and the problem is known about.

In a 10 hour day today I have been able to get maybe 60 or 90 minutes work done, and I have had two sessions with online support both of whom put me through a totally pointless uninstall/reinstall process.

It's clear that you at Adobe know about this issue, I am tied in to Creative  Cloud because I use several other programmes in the suite - all of which run sweetly so its not a memory of processing issue*.

Come on Adobe stop making nice noises on the bulletin board and do something!

*That includes Premier pro which I see from the performance log ion my PC needs far more resources.

• 1. Re: Slow Running and Stalls
          Preran Adobe Employee

Hi Angela,

I apologize for your frustration. The latest version of Muse that was released today has a number of performance fixes that can help. Can you update to the latest version, and let us know if you are still facing these issues?

Thanks,

Preran

1 person found this helpful