• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Eyedropper Options Freezes InDesign CC 2017

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on InDesign CC 2017 12.0.0.81, dual Mac monitors and I use a Wacom tablet/pen. I use files in many different languages. Occasionally I will accidentally open the Eyedropper Options dialogue box when I am actually trying to use the default Eyedropper to change font attributes (it happens too often IMO, and I swear I'm not double-click happy) .  When the Options open up, all the option are checked, the Cancel option is greyed out, the OK option active. I can move the box around my screen, however I can do nothing else. Hitting enter does not close the box, I cannot cancel, cannot tab, cannot select/deselect any options in the dialogue box, cannot close or quit InDesign either with cmd keys or using my Wacom pen. The only way out is to force quit. I cannot find anything about this particular issue for this version of InDesign...the most recent thread was from 2015 I believe but I think it was about Photoshop. Does anyone have any ideas about what might be happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?