• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am using Premiere Elements 15 on a PC, and I'm having trouble deleting gaps where I've trimmed my video. None of the other forums or video tutorials have helped.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Premiere Elements 15 on a PC, and I'm having trouble deleting gaps where I've trimmed my video.  None of the other forums or video tutorials have helped.  Can someone please advise?

[Moved from non-technical Forum Lounge to specific Program forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

I'm using PrE 15 on a PC and don't have trouble with gaps.  So, it would help if you explain how the gaps are getting there. 

Otherwise, this is from the manual:

You can quickly delete empty space between clips in the Expert view timeline by using the Delete And Close Gap command. Alternatively, press the Delete or Backspace key. Both techniques shift adjacent clips over to fill the gap. In the Expert view timeline, do one of the following:

•Right-click the empty space, and choose Delete And Close

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm using PrE 15 on a PC and don't have trouble with gaps.  So, it would help if you explain how the gaps are getting there. 

Otherwise, this is from the manual:

You can quickly delete empty space between clips in the Expert view timeline by using the Delete And Close Gap command. Alternatively, press the Delete or Backspace key. Both techniques shift adjacent clips over to fill the gap. In the Expert view timeline, do one of the following:

•Right-click the empty space, and choose Delete And Close Gap.

•Select the space you want to delete, and press the Delete or Backspace key.

note: If the gap is small and difficult to select, move the current-time indicator to the gap and click the Zoom In button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines