Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Copyright

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop CS6.

And we are going to create a logo with Adobe fonts.

So where do I pay the royalty for font usage?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wouldn't have thought there would be a licensing issue with an Adobe font licensed with an Adobe application embedded into a logo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I use it for commercial logos?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

If the Font was packaged in one of your Adobe software, you can use it for anything, "commercial" used included.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2017 Mar 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! Sorry to comment on anothers post, but just wanted to further ask something related to the original post!

I am using Photoshop CS6 for a basic logo design, and wanted to know if the font Letter Gothic Std was able to be used for commercial use? I only ask as I'm not sure whether or not I have downloaded fonts in the past and just wanted to make sure!

Kind Regards,

K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spacegirl711  wrote

Hi all! Sorry to comment on anothers post, but just wanted to further ask something related to the original post!

I am using Photoshop CS6 for a basic logo design, and wanted to know if the font Letter Gothic Std was able to be used for commercial use? I only ask as I'm not sure whether or not I have downloaded fonts in the past and just wanted to make sure!

Kind Regards,

K.

A lot of us will be using Creative Cloud, and several fonts that used to come with CS6 were withdrawn with Photoshop CC.  However, I still have that font, and I only have free fonts installed here, so I'd say you are good to go.  Happy designing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines