• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HUGE PROBLEM!!! with: Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author

New Here ,
Dec 31, 2016 Dec 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried uploading with ftp and export as html. It just doesn't wanna vanish away, I even tried deleting this script    

<script type="text/javascript">

window.Muse.assets.check=function(d){if(!window.Muse.assets.checked){window.Muse.assets.checked=!0;var b={},c=function(a,b){if(window.getComputedStyle){var c=window.getComputedStyle(a,null);return c&&c.getPropertyValue(b)||c&&c||""}if(document.documentElement.currentStyle)return(c=a.currentStyle)&&c||a.style&&a.style||"";return""},a=function(a){if(a.match(/^rgb/))return a=a.replace(/\s+/g,"").match(/([\d\,]+)/gi)[0].split(","),(parseInt(a[0])<<16)+(parseInt(a[1])<<8)+parseInt(a[2]);if(a.match(/^\#/))return parseInt(a.substr(1),

16);return 0},g=function(g){for(var f=document.getElementsByTagName("link"),h=0;h<f.length;h++)if("text/css"==f.type){var i=(f.href||"").match(/\/?css\/([\w\-]+\.css)\?crc=(\d+)/);if(!i||!i[1]||!i[2])break;b[i[1]]=i[2]}f=document.createElement("div");f.className="version";f.style.cssText="display:none; width:1px; height:1px;";document.getElementsByTagName("body")[0].appendChild(f);for(h=0;h<Muse.assets.required.length;){var i=Muse.assets.required,l=i.match(/([\w\-\.]+)\.(\w+)$/),k=l&&l[1]?

l[1]:null,l=l&&l[2]?l[2]:null;switch(l.toLowerCase()){case "css":k=k.replace(/\W/gi,"_").replace(/^([^a-z])/gi,"_$1");f.className+=" "+k;k=a(c(f,"color"));l=a(c(f,"backgroundColor"));k!=0||l!=0?(Muse.assets.required.splice(h,1),"undefined"!=typeof b&&(k!=b>>>24||l!=(b&16777215))&&Muse.assets.outOfDate.push(i)):h++;f.className="version";break;case "js":h++;break;default:throw Error("Unsupported file type: "+l);}}d?d().jquery!="1.8.3"&&Muse.assets.outOfDate.push("jquery-1.8.3.min.js"):Muse.assets.required.push("jquery-1.8.3.min.js");

f.parentNode.removeChild(f);if(Muse.assets.outOfDate.length||Muse.assets.required.length)f="Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author.",g&&Muse.assets.outOfDate.length&&(f+="\nOut of date: "+Muse.assets.outOfDate.join(",")),g&&Muse.assets.required.length&&(f+="\nMissing: "+Muse.assets.required.join(",")),alert(f)};location&&location.search&&location.search.match&&location.search.match(/muse_debug/gi)?setTimeout(function(){g(!0)},5E3):g()}};

var muse_init=function(){require.config({baseUrl:""});require(["jquery","museutils","whatinput","jquery.watch","jquery.museresponsive"],function(d){var $ = d;$(document).ready(function(){try{

window.Muse.assets.check($);/* body */

Muse.Utils.transformMarkupToFixBrowserProblemsPreInit();/* body */

Muse.Utils.prepHyperlinks(true);/* body */

Muse.Utils.fullPage('#page');/* 100% height page */

$( '.breakpoint' ).registerBreakpoint();/* Register breakpoints */

Muse.Utils.transformMarkupToFixBrowserProblems();/* body */

}catch(b){if(b&&"function"==typeof b.notify?b.notify():Muse.Assert.fail("Error calling selector function: "+b),false)throw b;}})})};

</script>

But then it won't display the images. :c please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Please install the latest release which includes fix for this issue :

Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this article although nothing on it has helped me and all my websites.

It's a massive failure for Muse and I'm ready to jump ship.

I have too many websites affected by this, and other errors every time there is an update.

So frustrated with Muse right now. They are actually costing me money at this point.

https://helpx.adobe.com/muse/kb/files-on-server-missing-incorrect.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

all my websites from 2k16 were affected by this...They really need to fix/remove that script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem as well.. not sure why

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go into FTP and remove entire folder where the site is uploaded to and perform a complete re-upload. Also check the permissions on the folder are 777

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened to me several times before. Sometimes it was due to an incomplete upload of files to the FTP. What I have done in the past is delete EVERYTHING off my server via FTP and refresh it. Then, when exporting, make sure all files are there before upload. Then re-upload your site. Keep in mind that Muse doesn't optimize your images, so if you have large images, when they are still uploading you might get this message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i deleted everything off my ftp and upload it through muse butt i still have that problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a test URL you can share?

My best,

Justin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i don't have a test url but i can upload my whole site if you want because it's not that big.

But when i was looking at the "source" with inspect element, I saw this http://i.imgur.com/OqnXslY.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete everything again and then do an export to your desktop then use a ftp client to manually upload it to the remote directory. Make sure to delete any .htaccess and php.ini files in your public_html tree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did exactly what you said m8 but of course nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You shouldn't have to delete anything. Just clear your browser history.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nah it's a muse problem.

I did clear my browser cache multiple times and even my friends did the same thing.

But nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Strange, clearing the browser history worked every time for me. Do you have a link we can see?

If it is a Muse issue then anyone that goes to it should get the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it listed above. But there you go http://kami.cf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No issues here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't get the error you describe when viewing that URL.

Sounds like a caching error on your end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have deleted my cache but it still pops up...     Imgur

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After deleting your cache you must actually shut down the browser. Also try deleting your cache before you even go to that page.

Open Browser

Delete All Cache/History

Shut down/close browser

Reopen browser

Go to site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did it. Cleared cache and history, closed browser, went to my webiste.....Annnnnnnd same error.

tried it with microsoft edge and chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it makes you feel any better, I had the same issue today on business catalyst. We had to delete all files and then re-upload from Muse and select "all files". The tech said that he cleared the server cache. I asked how to clear cache in BC...he said only they could do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

damn 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Business Catalyst?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no i'm not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines