• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Experience Design Beta.. cannot update. Stuck at 44%

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No matter what I do, I cannot get Experience Design Beta to update.. Any ideas?  It just sticks at 44%.

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Cloud/Setup forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Worked it out that it had to do with AVG Free resident shield protection. The problem is that not just that it cannot install with the resident shield on, but even after installed, it will not run unless I disable the AVG. That is bit inconvenient, could someone help in setting up appropriate exceptions in AVG to let this application run properly. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ericadyson

Is this still happening to you? Is this happening on Mac or Windows 10?

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Erica,

Was your issue resolved?  Do you still need help with your issue?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact issue, then after a short period I get an 'Installation Failed' notice.

I've tried reinstalling the CC desktop app but get the same problem every time, I can download / update the other CC apps that I use without any issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2017 Mar 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same issue. Tried everything, uninstall, manually delete files form Adobe XD folder, reboot... whatever I do, every time I try to install it, gets stuck on 44%. Please help!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Additional info: Windows 10 with all updates up to date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Worked it out that it had to do with AVG Free resident shield protection. The problem is that not just that it cannot install with the resident shield on, but even after installed, it will not run unless I disable the AVG. That is bit inconvenient, could someone help in setting up appropriate exceptions in AVG to let this application run properly. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines