• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tables and Excel in Muse

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I insert a table on a web page? Can I copy and paste cells from Excel? If so, how do you do this? I have a multi page spreadsheet and do not want to use it as a PDF. It must be secure. I can password protect a web page but I don't  know how to protect a file like this.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

timk3888810  написал(а)

How can I insert a table on a web page?

HTML Table generator - TablesGenerator.com

timk3888810  написал(а)

Can I copy and paste cells from Excel?

In the code generated by Excel a lot of garbage. In addition, Excel tables are not cross-browser compatibility. They look good in Firefox but poorly in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It must be secure

use google docs then... this is not a muse question

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree with the previous poster. Your requirements far outweigh the capabilities of Muse or even more sophisticated website systems.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

timk3888810  написал(а)

How can I insert a table on a web page?

HTML Table generator - TablesGenerator.com

timk3888810  написал(а)

Can I copy and paste cells from Excel?

In the code generated by Excel a lot of garbage. In addition, Excel tables are not cross-browser compatibility. They look good in Firefox but poorly in Chrome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, like others have said, that`s too much for Muse. If you are ready to use 3rd party Widgets you should check this Qooqees widget out: Muse table widget Sample Alpha.

I will be using that in my next project, but right now i dont have any experience with it yet. It sounds very interesting though, good looking table that you can update in Google Sheets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines