• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

video license enhansed for standart price

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, why adobe stock sell video on enhanced or extended license for the standart price, for example on one well known video stock extended license cost 149 itself without video price, so it's not fair, i think there should be regular license for 79 fo HD 199 for 4k and enhanced should be priced above that, to match other stock sites.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Thanks for your feedback.

Adobe Stock videos have enhanced licenses by default - see Stock photos, royalty-free images, graphics, vectors & videos | Adobe Stock  for more information.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that and i think it's not fair, since on other sites i earn more for enhansed, and on fotolia also 79 was for hd standart license only, and here for enhanced, it's damping and not fair to contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines