• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom picture synchronisation

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing a magazine with Indesign and I change the colours of my pictures with Lightroom but I don't know how to save the changes made and how does it synchronize on my magazine indesign ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

After you have made all your changes in Lightroom it will be necessary for you to export copies to use with InDesign. Lightroom stores changes in the catalog, not in the individual image files. Then you would have to integrate the exported copies into your magazine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you have made all your changes in Lightroom it will be necessary for you to export copies to use with InDesign. Lightroom stores changes in the catalog, not in the individual image files. Then you would have to integrate the exported copies into your magazine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your answer. I have a problem with the export thing. When I want to export the pictures with changes added, they are still like the original and don't have the changes. Is it normal ?! I've attached some pictures to show you. ( sorry so for my english, i'm french :S)

the original and the new picture :

see,the exported file is exactly like the original !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines