• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with website perform in ipad air, it won't scroll down

Community Beginner ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using adobe muse CC 2017.0, musexpress (CMS) and some musegain widgets in building my client website, I have issue with website perform in ipad air, it won't scroll down (both potrait or landscape). What supposed to be the problem, is it in adobe muse or the backend musexpress? or anything else like the widgets? Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don't you try removing the widgets one by one to isolate the issue? I don't think that there is anything in Adobe Muse that could be causing the issue.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it happen in all pages of the website, if I have to isolate one by one, page by page, upload, convert to php (because I'm using musexpress) will take forever. can you please kindly check my website : Global Elektronik | Toko Elektronik Paling Lengkap di Semarang

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(because I'm using musexpress) will take forever

well that may be so but the path Preran gave you is still the correct one to find your problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I suggest updating to the latest version of Adobe Muse that was released today. It has some important bug fixes and performance improvements that can be of use to you.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines