• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom has missing components

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am studying at an educational facility, and I am continually noticing the difference of my (photography plan) lightroom at home and the educational facility software, which appears to be the previous version of Lr.   My version - which is the latest - appears to have several missing components in library along the bottom of the images ie grading stars, and other icons along that bar.  Is there any reason for this and how can I fix it???

Nola

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

You can select yourself what you want to have to show up on the Toolbar. The toolbar can be hidden and shown by hitting 'T'.

At the far right end of the toolbar you can find a triangle. If you click on that you can set the options you want to see on your bar.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select yourself what you want to have to show up on the Toolbar. The toolbar can be hidden and shown by hitting 'T'.

At the far right end of the toolbar you can find a triangle. If you click on that you can set the options you want to see on your bar.

--- Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems. ---

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get back to you. Thanks.

Nola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2017 Feb 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THANKS SO MUCH. T button restored all missing items!!!!

Nola

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines