• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some files on the server may be missing

New Here ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My ecommerce section on mobile has not been working forever i'm not sure why. I get "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect. Clear browser cache and try again. If the problem persists please contact website author." and after that "JavaScript exception: TypeError: c is not a function. (In 'c($(this))','c' is undefined)

So on mobile its not visible just the background.

http://ampaeventsshop.businesscatalyst.com/tables

TOPICS
eCommerce

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Most of the bugs with this issue have been fixed in the 2017.0.2 update released on February 13. Please update to the latest version and let us know if you are still facing this issue. Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

If you continue to face this issue, see the solutions in Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
May 10, 2016 May 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Error #1

Before I get the error "Some files on the server may be missing" is because of this line of code i think.

jquery-1.8.3.min.js line 2306 (Anonymous Function)

u.call(t, "[test!='']:sizzle"), s.push("!=", H)

Error #2

Checked where the JavaScript exception is happening in Museutil.js line 794 is screwed up some how.

Muse.Utils.initWidget = function(a, b, c) {

if (0 == $(".breakpoint").length) $(a).each(function() {

c($(this))

});

else {

for (var d = 0; d < b.length; d++) {

var g = b;

if (!Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue) Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue = {};

Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue || (Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue = []);

Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue.push({

id: a,

fn: c

})

}

if (Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue && !Muse.Utils._hasBPListener) {

var f = function(a, b, c, d) {

a = c.attr("id");

Muse.Assert.assert(a, "Invalid breakpoint node - missing the ID attribute");

a =

"#" + a;

if (Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue) {

for (; Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue.length;)

if (b = Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue.shift(), b = b.fn($(b.id, c))) b.$bp = c, b.breakpoint = d;

Muse.Utils.showWidgetsWhenReady(c);

delete Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue;

var c = !0,

g;

for (g in Muse.Utils._initWidgetQueue) {

c = !1;

break

}

if (c) $("body").off("muse_bp_activate", f), Muse.Utils._hasBPListener = !1

}

};

$("body").on("muse_bp_activate", f);

Muse.Utils._hasBPListener = !0

}

}

};

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Did you check this article,

"Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect" Warning Message

Do let me know if you have any question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2016 May 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried exporting from Muse to html and re-uploading everything to Business Catalyst. That didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am using Muse 2015.2.1.21. The site I have done is at FLSmidth Brochure Site 2016 The site works in Chrome on my desktop PC and on my Google Pixel C when I navigate to the URL. The issue is that I need this site to run local to the tablet offline. Our sales teams sometimes need this information where there is no internet connection. We have been distributing this site on thumbdrives, but would like to have the capability to run it on a tablet.

The weird thing is that this runs in my Moto G phone (2015) running Marshmallow. This also runs on a Kindle Fire HD we had to test in the office. For some reason, I get the "some files are missing error" when I try it on the Pixel C (obviously running Marshmallow). I have tried running it off a thumbdrive and copying the whole site to the internal memory on the tablet. Same error.

I have cleared the cache. I have reformatted the thumbdrive and re-exported the whole site as HTML to make sure that all of the links are current. I have also transferred the files to the tablet from our network via a USB Type C cable to eliminate the thumbdrive or adapter as a possible point of failure.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the steps above after seeing this issue for the first time Aug 2, 2016. None of them worked. The only thing that changed on my end was upgrade to latest Adobe Muse version. I did notice that it only happened when I went to www.mydomain.com instead of without the www. I changed my server's .htaccess file to redirect all www.mydomain.com traffic to just mydomain.com without the www using the instructions below and though it didn't fix the issue, no one can go to www.mydomain.com anymore.

Changing to add or remove www from URL

http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/website/htaccess/force-www-htaccess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2016 Aug 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was having the same trouble.  Every page would give me the error about missing files, etc.  But this only happened occasionally.  Like one time I'd load the page and it would work fine then reload it and the error would return.

Here's what I came up with:

I had a stat counter widget on the page to track usage and such.  I removed it and everything work great.  So I went back to Statcounter.com and got the new code and placed that in.  Everything seems to be working fine now.  Fingers crossed.

Hopefully this works for everyone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Most of the bugs with this issue have been fixed in the 2017.0.2 update released on February 13. Please update to the latest version and let us know if you are still facing this issue. Muse 2017.0.2 is now live

If you continue to face this issue, see the solutions in Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines