• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

menu on master will not align

Participant ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying for hours to align an accordion manu with a hamburger icon inside, with links to facebook and insta. It will not align in any way. so now i' m trying to put them on top of each other, but they still do whatever they want!Screen Shot 2017-02-13 at 14.26.47.pngScreen Shot 2017-02-13 at 14.27.01.png

I show you here a picture of how close together i want them -and how its turning out . WHY?? I have checked pinning, alignment, spacing on all elements- and it won't work!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

I am not astonished, that this construction doesn’t work.

3rd party widgets very seldom work correctly, if you integrate them by using sophisticated Muse functions like element nesting.

What happens her:

• You take the 3rd party widget "Animated Hamburger" by "creativated.com" and copy it.

• You click your way into a standard accordion widget: accordion -> label -> text.

• You paste the widget like text into the text box within the accordion label.

• You pray to the gods of fancy web sites, that this

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

and if i try to have the on a line next to each other they wont. some are high some are low. ARGHH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please upload a .muse file with only this object constellation to Dropbox and give us the download link?

And, having done this, could you please clarify your second posting? I don’t understand, what you are trying to achieve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Günter. We transfer with muse-file here WeTransfer

i have tried to align them side by side and over each other - neither works. I can center align on page, but i rather have it in one of the sides. I have tried to group them, to pin them, etc. Also to embed the icons into the accordion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not astonished, that this construction doesn’t work.

3rd party widgets very seldom work correctly, if you integrate them by using sophisticated Muse functions like element nesting.

What happens her:

• You take the 3rd party widget "Animated Hamburger" by "creativated.com" and copy it.

• You click your way into a standard accordion widget: accordion -> label -> text.

• You paste the widget like text into the text box within the accordion label.

• You pray to the gods of fancy web sites, that this construction will work – but it doesn’t.

Nesting of objects and widgets seldom is supported by 3rd party vendors.

A different way, not as fancy as intended, but working:

Fill the accordion label with an image and move it by using state-wise different orientations (this small 9-dot-grid-icon) or fill the different states of the accordion label by different images. Nice side effect in this case: You can use the "Transition" feature in the "States" panel to animate the change of states.

Here you find a corrected sample file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7046655/menu_alignment.zip

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, you can't blame a Girl for trying

i really appreciate your help! I have some serious problems matching my ambitions with My skills.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Matching ambitions and skills – that is a wide spread, human genetic defect.

Be happy to suffer from this. Otherwise you weren’t a human!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines