• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fulfillment Server not connected?

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded DE app to my iPad (IOS vers. 10.2)

I verified my ID and a recently downloaded book appears in the library - so far so good

But when I click on the book to read I keep getting the error message 'Digital Editions could not connect to the fulfillment server

please make sure you are connected to the internet'

Confirmed internet connection multiple times but still get error message

Refreshed library content - same error message

Wondering what can be done?

EBook reads fine on my desktop vers of DE but not on iPad

Please help!

many thanks,

Kurtmeister

TOPICS
ACSM files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kurtmeister. I was never able to get around this problem either. Finally threw in the towel and deauthorized it on my ipad, deleted it, and installed Bluefire Reader (free) instead. I've had no problems downloading library books to the ipad, even though I downloaded them to my Kobo Glo via PC using Digital Editions.

I struggled with the stupid iPad version for months... I don't know if there's a problem because the app is version 4.5.2, whereas the PC app is 4.5.3, but I don't care anymore! Bluefire isn't perfect, but at least I can read on my iPad again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2017 Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your straight talk answer - I have deleted iPad vers as well and have installed Bluefire

Just don't understand how Adobe, a multi-billion dollar company, can't get this together

Oh the humanity!

Kurtmeister

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the answer to the problem is that there is no answer - and to your suggestion, the answer is getting rid of adobe digital editions and download the FREE bluefire app. A big THANK YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2018 Jan 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They've had this problem for years and are absolutely clueless. Crap product. Crap software. Crap support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amen! Total piece of garbage! I’m on an iPad Pro with iOS 11.2.5 & they still haven’t fixed it.

And, to add insult to injury, they have the nerve to describe the question as “Assumed Answered”!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines