Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Air 25.0.0.108 can't publish on the app store

Engaged ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with Air 25.0.0.108. I can't publish on app store. I got the following message:

"Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Eventer - Stream your event". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSContactsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Missing Info.plist key - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCalendarsUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team"

What is strange is that never asked for and I don't need access to calendar and contact.

TOPICS
Air beta

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

After adding NSCalendarsUsageDescription and NSContactsUsageDescription to the app.xml even if I don't use it, I was able to submit to the app store without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I add NSCalendarsUsageDescription and NSContactsUsageDescription to the app.xml even if I don't need it. I will see if it is accepted by Apple but I guess it will.

I will report back in case someone would have the same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Are you also using some ANE's in your application? You are seeing this message because we have upgraded to iOS 10 in AIR 25.

Thanks,

Krati | Adobe AIR Engineering

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Krati,

Yes i Use PermissionCheck from MyFlashLabs. So it might be the culprit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After adding NSCalendarsUsageDescription and NSContactsUsageDescription to the app.xml even if I don't use it, I was able to submit to the app store without issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same bug, and I am also using PermissionCheck from MyFlashLabs.

I have opened an issue in their Github page, and in the meanwhile I will be using the same solution as you.

Did Apple publish your app?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2017 Aug 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I face the same issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines