• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot play online games that use Flash Player

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to play games here:http://www.1001paixnidia.gr   but since a few months ago none of the games loads anymore. I just see a white box. I have two computers and the have the same problem with both Firefox and Chrore, the latest versions of them and the latest version of Flash Player (24). First computer has Windows 10 x64, NVIDIA 770 gpu latest driver, all latest. Second computer has Windows 7 x86, Intel graphics, latest drivers, all latest. I formated both of them today and the problem still exists. My favorite game is this: http://www.1001paixnidia.gr/paixnidia/Crescent+Solitaire+2 . The white/blue statusbar loads normally but after that I see only a white box. What is going on anyway?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The issue seems to be at the website's end. As it we cannot load the game even with the older builds.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pogo Flash games error.jpgHi I'm having a similar problem with Flash games on www.pogo.com on two different laptops, both running Windows 10 and using IE 11 which has Flash pre-installed. I've tried following the instructions on the Flash helper page without any luck. Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, confirm that ActiveX Filtering is configured to allow Flash content:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/867968

Internet Explorer 11 and Edge introduce a number of changes both to how the browser identifies itself to remote web servers, and to how it processes JavaScript intended to target behaviors specific to Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, this means that content on some sites will be broken until the content provider changes their site to conform to the new development approach required by modern versions of IE.

You can try to work around these issues by using Compatibility View:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-11

If that is too inconvenient, using Google Chrome may be a preferable alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2017 Dec 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a gameplay on quibids but can't seem to get it to work. It used to work just fine till they did an upgrade on the flash player. Now I'm stuck with a gameplay I cant even use. Anyone else having any issues with that?.....and if so how did or do you fix the problem? I callled and they did give me 25 bids till I get it to work but not very confident I will anytime soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines