• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Some links not clickable on mobile

Explorer ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community - On the mobile version of this site, several links aren't clickable throughout.  As an example, on the home page, you cannot click the top links (the circle or the words) depending on how far you are scrolled down.  When I opened up the inspect panel, I found the slideshow DIV is sliding down (or something) when you scroll, and it's covering the links on top.  I'm wondering if this is the problem throughout the site on other pages as well, invisible elements covering clickable links.

I've tried everything I know how to do, including putting all the content in a layer above the slideshow, to no avail.  Wondering if anyone can help me figure out what I'm screwing up here?  Really appreciate it.

Dropbox - eclipse-08.muse

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Try to change the position to scattered of master page composition menu and then check.

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

screengrab.jpg

Here's a screen shot to show what I am talking about

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to change the position to scattered of master page composition menu and then check.

Thanks,

Sanjit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That was it!  With Muse, it's always one of those tiny details I overlook. Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2017 Sep 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue but I'm not clear on your answer. What does change position to "scattered of master page composition menu" mean? Ive selected the composition, clicked the stupid blue arrow button to expand the menu and selected "scattered" in the position menu, and get nowhere!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines