• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded File Issue

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded file from USAA indicates 135mb content, but screen is blank. Has anyone else experienced this. I'm lost.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kattwiz61,

Have you tried opening other downloaded pdf files?

Do you see any message apart from the blank screen when you open the pdf file in the app?

Would it be possible if you can try opening the pdf file on the desktop?

You can download the desktop version of Reader by visiting this link on your desktop: Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution 

(select the operating system, language, and version from the drop-down list) and click Download now

Let me know how it goes.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Shiva for your input on my Adobe Acrobat Reader file problem. To answer your question; This is the only downloaded File that I have a problem reading. Tried downloading a new Desktop Reader, but it didn't help. Maybe their file is not Acrobat Reader friendly. I'll try contacting the company directly. Thanks again for your input.

Ken

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017 Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with USAA pdf files on my phone. I tried reinstalling the reader wit no luck. I wound up having to use another pdf reader on my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bdompson,

I am sorry for the delay in response.

Could you please let me know the version of Acrobat Reader app and the Android OS installed on the device?

Please refer to this link for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Would it be possible if you can share the pdf file with us? I have sent you a private message for the same, please check the inbox.

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sure, glad to hear you're actively addressing the issue.

Device: SM-N900V

Android version: 5.0

Adobe Acrobat Version: 17.0

I will send the file you requested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines