• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Work space goes weird on full resolution

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anybody encountered this problem when you set the resolution to Full? It comes out normally when I render out, just displays like this. All other resolutions work perfectly.

weirdness.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen similar problems that were related to the GPU driver. Try updating it through the manufacturer website or rolling back versions and see if this is resolved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have AMD Radeon R9 200 Series with the latest drivers. Any known issues?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you zoom your comp to 100% instead of 25%?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zooming does fix it, 50% and higher is perfect. Any way to fix anything lower? I'd quite like to see the entire comp at once

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are viewing your comp at 25% zoom level, you might as well also view it at quarter resolution too because there will be little to no difference. Well, except that it will render your previews much more quickly! I set my resolution to automatically follow the zoom level. That way, I'm not wasting time for it to render something at full res when I'm only looking at it at half-size (or whatever).

I'm not saying this isn't a bug (and I am saying you should file a bug report), but you're trying to do something unnecessary. Just set your comp resolution to auto and be worry-free!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines