• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After effects preview panel not previewing anything and replication all on screen

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP ME PLZ!!! When I upgraded to windows 10 to solve some driver issues, I installed after effects and this happened https://twitter.com/raff_tech/status/830698351129550848/photo/1

The preview panel doesn't work at all and when I drag the timeline panel up and down, the screen duplicates its self PLZ HELP I NEED TO COMPLETE A PROJECT BY TUESDAY!!!!! #windows10iscrap #adopeplzhelp

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without exact system info nobody can tell you much. Start by checking your graphics driver and update it if necessary.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Nvidia GTX 850m I'm running windows 10 Anniversary update 8GB ram AE 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your driver version?

What, exact, version number of AE?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find out my driver version due to issue with geforce experience but I'm using after effect 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2017 Feb 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Jacob+Raffoul  wrote

I can't find out my driver version due to issue with geforce experience but I'm using after effect 2017

Wait, you're having an issue with your GeForce Experience? I wonder if it's related.

If you go to Help>About After Effects, it will tell you the exact version number. You might be running 14.0.0, 14.0.1, or 14.1.0. Which one it is might matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't matter anymore, I dualbooted to windows 7 and its working perfectly... Windows 10 just is just microsoft's piece of spyware, and a piece of crap, as soon as I dualbooted it started working on windows 7, I only now use windows 10 for university and games, I now use windows 7 for all my creative professional stuff. Thx for your help guys@ Cheers Jacob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If anyone is having this problem, Its because of that crappy piece of spyware windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines