• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indesign - PDF print problem with new computer (windows 10)

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI!

I have got the Indesign Version CS6 and it worked in the past very sucessful with Windows 7 Professional.

Last week I got a new computer with Windows 10 and my old Indesign version was put on it.

Unfortunaltely I have now some problems with Printing PDF. It's does not work, I can't print PDF with Adode PDF direct out of Indesign programm.

Do anybody could help me?

Best Malte

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An idea that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10... works for some, not for others

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window

-or Run as Administrator http://forums.adobe.com/thread/969395 to assign FULL Windows permissions may help... says Encore, but sometimes required for ALL Adobe programs (this is NOT the same as using an Administrator account)

NOTE - Win10 anniversary update version 1607 has caused MAJOR problems with old programs, so the above may not work

-Notice http://www.computerworld.com/article/3157369/windows-pcs/new-windows-10-build-is-a-monster-update.ht...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI John!

Thanks for your answer. I will test it!

Best Malte

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Export PDFs instead pdf printing them as it is always better to avoid postscript. Printing PDFs need postscript, avoid that in any case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines