• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe animate cc export empty white page !

Explorer ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am flash designer ,recently download the latest Adobe animate CC 2017 . the problem is when I am in HTML5 Canvas  I cant see anything in export. No matter what I create or even a line on the scene.at last it warns me :

WARNINGS:

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls.

and finally shows nothing in browsers.

When I change it to WEBGL ,it shows my work in export inside program! but when I try to see the exported html in browsers again it shows the white blank page.

anyone knows whats the problem ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most browsers have a develop menu of some sort, where you can have it show the Error Console. Do that, and whatever the error is should show up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robococ  wrote

No matter what I create or even a line on the scene.at last it warns me :

WARNINGS:

Frame numbers in EaselJS start at 0 instead of 1. For example, this affects gotoAndStop and gotoAndPlay calls.

It always displays that warning. Ignore it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. thanks guys.

Find the problem ,When I export animation it bring Microsoft Edge browser which seems has problem to show the Adobe animate CC content. But the file shows on Chrome. Are you able to view content through Microsoft Edge browser?

Anyone knows how can I change the browser to chrome to let the export be able to view inside the program ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think that it uses your default browser. Try changing Windows to have Chrome be the default browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I changed default browser to chrome, but the weird thing is after exporting , it doesn't show the content in chrome inside the program and brings the below error !

The 127.0.0.1 page isnā€™t working

127.0.0.1 didnā€™t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to do a new Test Movie, not just reload the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reopened the program and test movie couple of times but no hopes. the problem is still stands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You still haven't determined why you're getting a white screen. Press F12 in Edge, reload the page, and look what error messages appear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no error in Developer section. it contains all sources but the Microsoft edge browser is still not showing. Are your edge browser support adobe animate cc content ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines