• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why Indeisgn CC is slow on Mac Sierra 10.12?

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already Installed the Trial Indesign CC from adobe website and I am planning to purchase after 7 days but it is very slow and I am afraid this program will kept  slow after purchase the original version. can some body help me before paying the money ??

thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out the recommendations on this thread InDesign CC 2017 slow about the same topic.

ā€” Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you read through that thread I believe you will see there has been no confirmed resolution to the issue.

Staffers have requested details but no information has been provided since.

Users continue to try the multitude of fixes offered by fellow users with little success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines