Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Text Direction

Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I want to create a document in Acrobat Pro DC.

In Word, I can to change the text direction by the http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=504767button, but in Acrobat I can't.

I also tried Ctrl + Left Shift or Ctrl + Right Shift to change the text drection but it didn't again.

Example: when writing ?מה נשמע (Whats up?) it shows מה נשמע? (?Whats up). The question mark is above the word but not below it.

How can I fix that???

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link was created by mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creating a document in in Acrobat generally is not a good plan.  If you create your doc in Word, or any other application that is designed to create and edit document/media, you can convert to PDF once the design is in place.  Acrobat is not generally thought of as an authoring tool, and with good reason - it was never designed to, and doesn't do it well.  Edits to a PDF should be a last resort in cases where the original source document is not available.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another thought - You may have some success in this by defining the document's default language as Hebrew, if it is not already set as so.  You do this in the Advanced tab of the Document Properties dialog box (ctrl-D or cmd-D on Mac).

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines