• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Index issues in Webhelp

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got upgraded to RH 7 and my users rely on the index to find information quickly. I converted my webhelp projects to the new version of RH, compliled and when I went to look at it and clicked on the index tab it is a long list of keywords bolded with a sting of letters at the top. There is no Type in the keyword to find box to type in keywords. The search comes up that way also. Is there some kind of setting that I'm missing?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 19, 2008 Aug 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to our community, jennicks

Quite possibly there is a setting you missed. If you expand your Single Source Layouts area and double-click the WebHelp layout, work your way through the dialogs. There is one that allows you to choose the way the Navigation Pane behaves. See if you have "Pure HTML" selected. If so, change it to DHTML.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 21, 2008 Aug 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks!!! This worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp