• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HDR merge error

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I merged 3 similar photos of different settings in LR6 and it showed me a preview. But LR6 kept showing " internal error" when creating the HDR photo from the merge. Can someone help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Unfortunately there are no links to the Dropbox files.  You must still trying to do this by email.   If you log onto your thread at HDR merge error  will see what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need more info

EXACT Lightroom Version (latest or up to date is not always the latest version because of glitches in the update process)

Camera used

Operating system Vesion

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Thanks for replying.

My system info-

1. LR6 Version 6.2. I did an update but there wasn't any 6.8 version.

2. Camera - Sony A7Rii

3. Operating system - Windows 10 Home (but LR6 seem to cater up to Windows 8 only)

Let me know if other info required. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my Samsung device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

I did a log-out  and log-in after a forced update and it's now version 6.8.

I then did a 2-photo merge and the review came out. However, on actual merge, it takes forever and hangs.

Please help. Thanks

Sent from my Samsung device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you upload these 2 images to Dropbox so we can try and merge them and try to see what the problem is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Pls use these 2 attached photos. I tried multiple times. LR6 was able to generate a review pic but unable to process the actual merge. It just hangs. These happened to all other photos I tried.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no attached photos.  To attach photos you need to reply to a message in the forum in a browser, not by email reply.  What is needed is the ORIGINAL RAW or Jpg photos uploaded to a file transfer service such as Dropbox or something similar so we can download them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

here are the photos again. Thanks

|

DSC01275.ARW

File via Dropbox

|

|

DSC01276.ARW

File via Dropbox

|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Unfortunately there are no links to the Dropbox files.  You must still trying to do this by email.   If you log onto your thread at HDR merge error  will see what is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bob,

Pls see these 2 attached photos which LR6 failed repeatedly to generate a merge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines