Scale problem when I parent in

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

Good evening guys

I have the following problem.

I made a chart  which according to the percentage, changes the BAR width. I have made and a cycle which follows the bar, but when I PARENT with the BAR to following, changed and in the cycle the width relative to the bar. How to become the "lock" the width and the Cycle only follow the bar;

I have tried to lock it putting on scale the expression [100, 100] but it does not work...again changes the width according the Bar

Sorry for my English

Thank you very much

John K.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It works as it is supposed to. You will have to use expressions and not parenting.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I fix it with the linear expression!

Thanks my friend

John K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can help me Mylenium with the expression which ι should be put on Ball Shape to follow the width percent on Bar shape?

I Put on Ball Shape at X Position this expression: thisComp.layer("Ball Prossesion - Static Bar 1").transform.scale[0]

The Ball Shape take the value from Ball Prossesion - Static Bar, but the Scale is in Percent and the X Position is in pixels.

When i change the Percent, the Ball change litle pixles only...

Thanks again!

John K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines