• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recent Adobe Update blocks Pandora

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated Adobe as is suggested but I have an older PC and now my paid subscription to Pandora is not able to play music. What specific steps should I take to correct the problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe what?  flash player?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually am not certain if it was flash player. I thought I was updating what I already had installed without realizing there are so many Adobe choices. If flash player is the system allowing music to be played, then I guess that is what I updated. It was a free update. I really miss Pandora though. Can anyone provide assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

if you can't explain the problem it's hard to help.

there is a flash player browser plugin (and desktop app) that  plays video, which of course can contain sound, and is free.  adobe makes no music player.

you can uninstall your desktop flash player, Uninstall Flash Player for Windows and you can disable/remove any browser plugin (except possibly chrome).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines