Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème importation photos Lightroom dans les zones d'ombres

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

J'ai un problème avec Lightroom 5.6 depuis quelques jours, quand j'importe des photos (RAW) sur lightroom elles s'affichent sobrement dans la bibliothèque mais quand je passe dans la section développement d'un seul coup les zones d'ombres deviennent totalement moches, pixélisées, saturée et juste ignoble sauf que je n'ai aucun paramètre prédéfini et je ne sais donc plus quoi faire... Une idée ?

Merci d'avance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This sounds like an issue with your monitor profile. Try the suggestion at the below link

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-whether-its...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and thanks for your answer but that is not the problem because when I put the picture up on another application all is good and I have the problem just in Lightroom ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most other applications don't use the monitor profile.

In addition, Lightroom is very sensitive to defects in the monitor profile, so the image could look OK in Photoshop (which also uses the profile), and bad in Lightroom.

So try setting the profile to sRGB

You should also update Lightroom 5.6 to 5.7.1. Keeping Lightroom Up-to-Date

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This not uncommon and usually due to using a monitor profile that is incompatible with LR, but compatible with other applications. I suggest trying LR with the sRGB color profile if using a standard gamut display or Adobe RGB if using a wide gamut display.

https://www.lightroomqueen.com/articles-page/how-do-i-change-my-monitor-profile-to-check-w hether-it...

If this doesn't  make the Library and Develop previews look the same please post a screenshot of both and tell me what camera model and operating system version you are using.

I also suggest updating to the latest and last update for LR 5:

Adobe - Lightroom : For Windows : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1 : Thank You

Adobe - Lightroom : For Macintosh : Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.7.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just note that the problem is just on my last pictures and not on the old... So I tried with my father's mac and no problem on the pictures.... I don't understand   

Okay, after a rebut of my PC (Not the first) everything is good Oo Just a little difference of luminosity between the Library and the Develop but I think is because of the RAW, no ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a little difference of luminosity between the Library and the Develop but I think is because of the RAW, no ?

Library and Develop should display identically.

When they don't, it is usually caused by a defective monitor profile.

So did you try setting it to sRGB (or Adobe RGB for a wide gamut monitor)?

And did you update to 5.7.1?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tested all the previous links but I didn't find the sRGB, I found Adobe RGB 1998...

And yes I'm on 5.7.1 now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The sRGB profile should be there.

Please tell us your operating system and version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines