Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with my horizontal panel

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I got a problem with my menu in the mobile site, when I click on (the panel is on the top), it appear and disappear by itself!

Go to my website to see directly.

Anyone can help me? Thank you

http://www.hotelmeeting-na.com/phone/home.html

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

This issue has been fixed in the latest update 2017.0.2. Please update to the latest version and let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem on my website.  It works fine on a computer but not on my phone.  If I click on the panel and hold it until the highlight goes away, it will open.  It basically ruins the function of my mobile website. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2016 Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are investigating the Accordian panel issue for a fix in a future update. We have logged a bug for this.

If this is a deal-breaker, please use a version of Muse on which it worked previously.

To install a previous version of Muse, see How to Find and Install Previous Version of Adobe Apps in CC 2015 | Adobe Customer Care Team

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran​: I assume, that a former Muse version won’t help (or does it??), because this is a bug in the newest chrome browser for Android. What not means, the Muse team should look into it. The bug is kind of a deal breaker in the Android world.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The team is still investigating, so I am not sure who has to fix this.

I do agree with you that this is more of an Android issue, but I am not sure where the next fix will be coming from.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue has been fixed in the latest update 2017.0.2. Please update to the latest version and let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines