• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 2015.8 Release crashes when exporting files

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I take photos everyday and after processing in Lightroom I export selected photos to my Mac (late 2015, macOS Sierra 10.12.3). Every 4th or 5th attempt to export photos results in Lightroom crashing. This is the sequence:

1. In Lightroom Library I select the flagged photos.
  2. I choose File and then Export.
  3. Under Export Location/Export To/Folder, I select "Choose" to identify the export folder.
  4. At that point I get a continous spinning progress wheel. It doesn't stop.
  5. I then have to choose "Force Quit" and Lightroom is highlighted as "not responding."
  6. I force quit Lightroom.
  7. I attempt to restart Lightroom and it is unresponsive.
  8. I have to reboot the Mac in order to get Lightroom working again.
  9. It will allow me to export photos 3 or 4 times and then the issue occurs again.

Any suggestions for fixing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell us the all of the details of your computer hardware. Also please tell us the camera that took these photos, and are they RAW or JPG.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer:
iMac (Retina 5K, 27 inch, Late 2015)
Processor 3.2 Ghz Intel Core i5
Memory 8GB 1867 Mhz DDR3
Startup Disk Macintosh HD
Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048 MB

Camera:
Nikon D5300
Images are RAW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've also had this issue when exporting using two presets at once since this update came out (used to be able to do 4 export presets at one time... older versions of lightroom could handle 6 export presets at one time). The latest version of LR for Mac is so carelessly put together and my buddies on PC claim that the latest version for them uses so much RAM if the program is left open for awhile that it requires a hard restart. Each time it's crashed for me, I've sent in the crash report and it has crashed at crucial times when under extreme deadlines.

For reference, the files I'm using are RAW from dual 1DX's and 5DIII. Computer is mid-2014 15" MBP 2.8QC i7/16GB/1TB SSD w/ Nvidia GT750M 2GB GPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines