• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am having problems retaining my audio settings in Premiere Elements 9

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems retaining my audio settings in Premiere Elements 9. I have for many years created videos combining various GoPro Clips in Premiere Elements 9. I do all my editing  using the Sceneline not the Timeline. After combining the video clips I then add music tracks. I then use the Audio Mixer to increase and decrease both the original audio (from the GoPro) and the music. In the past these settings have remained when I replay the clip with the audio volume going up and down as per my settings on the Audio Mixer. On my latest video, the settings made with the audio mixer are not retained. In other words, when I replay the video, all the previous audio levels I have set using the Audio Mixer have disappeared. Is there some setting I need to change that keeps the levels I set? I do not want to learn another way using Sceneline as I know my previous attempts using the methodology have always worked - I just can't work out why it's not working now. Any suggestions welcomed.

Thanks, John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?