Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raw files

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2017 Feb 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have  canon Rebel T2i camera.  I have been shooting in raw format.  I have the most update PhotoShop and Lightroom, however my not all my files will be recognized. I have downloaded the canon DPP version 4, Adobe DNG converter and a CR2 converter.  I am still not able to get my raw files to be recognized.  I even shoot using raw + jpeg, either format is being  recognized.  Any help with this matter would be appreciated.  Using WIN10 and WIN 8.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Hi tra-guy,

Are you using any file transfer software for transferring images from the camera to computer?

If yes, then connect the camera or sd card to the computer and import straight from there also, you can reset the Lightroom preferences back to default. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi tra-guy,

Are you using any file transfer software for transferring images from the camera to computer?

If yes, then connect the camera or sd card to the computer and import straight from there also, you can reset the Lightroom preferences back to default. refer: Preference file and other file locations | Lightroom CC and 6

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mohit,

Foubd out that my SD card doesn't work with raw files.  Lightroom was not the issue.  Great feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your Welcome.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines