• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Compositor Link - 3D Studio Max

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am I alone in wondering what on earth is going on here?

After announcing the Compositor Link integration as a 'New Feature' a few years ago, the whole process (in current versions of the software) is now broken, unsupported and has been swept under the carpet.

Who is to blame for this?? Adobe?? Autodesk??

You can't just remove a feature that people are using without acknowledging it and explaining why.

Or have I missed something??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's entirely Autodesk's decision. I don't see what Adobe has to do with it beyond their software being so screwy in recent versions that third parties decide to not put up with it.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm posting on the Autodesk forums too, so let's see if they blame Adobe, eh?

I get so infuriated when the CC interface defaults open to 'Latest Versions' - as though my life will be better/easier if I update all my apps. It won't when problems like this occur (and others in Muse, but that's another story) and I have to explain to clients why I can no longer do something I did easily for them 4 years ago...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines