• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Lightroom mobile export to client. How?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2017 Feb 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to limit my workflow to only using an iPad. For the most part I'm happy but am struggling to find a way to export images to my clients.

I have made a collection, filtered the images by star rating, but hit a wall when it comes to sending them.

How can I?:

1. Select all the images in a collection and send the full resolution files to my clients?

2. Export full resolution images to other apps such as Dropbox or Zenfolio?

3. Save full resolution images to the photos app but in a way that each export is contained in an album. They just seem to be added to the camera roll which is messy.

There seems to be a 15 image limit on selections, why is that?

I also tried the share collection option but the client can only save a low resolution version right?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Then upload those image to the Zen site and work from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2017 Feb 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to use Lightroom Web, share a collection with the option to download full res?....Adobe Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try that but I really want to just select all the images and send them elsewhere. I have a Zenfolio site that allows me many more options and much more control over what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2017 Feb 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then upload those image to the Zen site and work from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello! Is it possible to Share a Lightroom album directly to zenfolio account?  When I click Share icon, options come up like Airdrop, Instagram, messenger etc. Can I add Zenfolio to that App list?
many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines